Sunday, August 10, 2008

ultimas piezas

Running and swimming
look at my feet,
ohhh !!!
I can tell you something?
nice squares,  susurrando into the  diagonal
my flowers are moving back 
your train, just listen ...
green, green, green 
so nice!!!
It's not a difficult decision 
just do it
just in my place
I 'll stay here , I love you more.
She's waiting home with her horse
do you think you are ready?


barbara and  agos :
La tormenta
raining too much
silence, you see?  what am I seeing ?
no, no,  please,
more rain, strong sound,
como un abrazo humedo
power of nature
grey outside
beautiful wet
distance, resonance, midiendo el espacio
out of my window
rolling in...


The trio of Tamara

She is crying in the swimming pool,
Tamara caminaba y se paseaba cerca del puente de la avenida con las plantas y las naranjas al lado de la casa de sus padres cerca del barrio residencial en Catamarca;
Mmm, I'm trying to get your atention,
yes, we are both here
same land , sharing six arms.
Mujeres de otra epoca,
me acuerdo de tu cara detras del libro ... y seguia caminando
Basta de mermelada!!
dice Tamara.

No comments: