Sunday, August 3, 2008

Improvised text memories

In between January/March 2008

28-01

“He maybe cries – He maybe cried” (Susan)

“Bye bye boat” (Barbara)

“Rentre si ca te rendre hereux” (Agostina)

“She died in the boat, in the film, TITANIC

Tita and Nik” (Barbara)

“De que je veut quelque chose, j’ai le » (Boris)

“I am not very clear today” (Hanna)

“I need two more minutes; this is out of the performance” (Boris)

28-02

“This is better than six” (Susan)

29-02

“And then is winter” (Susan)

7-03 “Corners day” (Barbara)

“Keep one part of the body stuck to the wall and move and talk, to hold something and let the other part of the body completely free” (Susan)

Argentinean t-shirt Boris and beautiful trousers coming from Malaga (Barbara’s memory)

Resonance:

We let the space in between things. Changes: we do something and then we show something else, covering the first thing you did. You are open, what ever happen you take it (Dominico)

“There is something strange in the way you love me” (Susan)

Titles:

“My time is over” (Alessandra)

“Coming now” (Boris)

“Yeah” (Susan)

“Pluck” (Dominico)

“The wife of Marc” (Barbara)


13-03

“The space in front, the space behind” (Barbara)


“Cuéntame la historia. Cuéntame el porque. (Boris)


“Resonante” (Dominico)


“She thinks it was slow” (Hanna)


“If you want to increase sensitivity, decrease stimulation” (Dominico said that Alexander said)

14-03

“There is people around here” (Boris)

“Remembering Petra’s walk” (Barbara)

17-03

“I cannot throw myself with my body; I have to work from another place” (Ana)

“Nothing in relation with the space as a task” (Boris)

“I know it will happen” (Hanna)

There is a lot in the space too

“Six feet under” (Ana)

No comments: